Shieldox does not protect you from data loss. Your documents’ contents are not saved by Shieldox. Shieldox protects you from unauthorized copying and distribution, but we don’t back up your files.
Articles in this section
- What is Shieldox?
- What are the differences between the protection levels?
- Submit support request
- What systems does Shieldox work on?
- What are the advantages of Shieldox encryption?
- How secure are documents protected by Shieldox?
- Are documents protected by Shieldox immune to data loss?
- What happens when I delete a protected document?
- How does using Shieldox affect my workflow?
- Are my documents saved in the Shieldox servers?