To change the level of protection of a specific document, first open the document in the Office program that was used to create it. Next, click the PROTECT button in the Shieldox color bar to view the different protection levels and select the right one. You can also manage member and owner permissions from the PROTECT menu.
Articles in this section
- How to Check your Shieldox Version and Upgrade to Latest Release
- How do I protect a document with Shieldox?
- How do I change the level of protection?
- Can I remove the protection from a document?
- How do I give someone else access to a document I've protected?
- How can I limit someone's permissions in working with my protected document?
- What is the difference between a document's owner and member?
- How can I track what happens with my document?
- How can I see all the copies of my document?
- Can I track unprotected documents?