If you’re the owner of the document, you can reduce the protection level back to GREEN, at which point the document will be decrypted, but the the document will still be tracked by Shieldox.
Articles in this section
- How to Check your Shieldox Version and Upgrade to Latest Release
- How do I protect a document with Shieldox?
- How do I change the level of protection?
- Can I remove the protection from a document?
- How do I give someone else access to a document I've protected?
- How can I limit someone's permissions in working with my protected document?
- What is the difference between a document's owner and member?
- How can I track what happens with my document?
- How can I see all the copies of my document?
- Can I track unprotected documents?