To give anyone access to a document, you must be that document’s owner. To change who can access and alter a document you own, first open the document in the Office application that was used to create it. Next, click the PROTECT button on the Shieldox color bar. Select the protection level you want for that document and then proceed to the Members menu where you can manage who has access to the document.
Articles in this section
- How to Check your Shieldox Version and Upgrade to Latest Release
- How do I protect a document with Shieldox?
- How do I change the level of protection?
- Can I remove the protection from a document?
- How do I give someone else access to a document I've protected?
- How can I limit someone's permissions in working with my protected document?
- What is the difference between a document's owner and member?
- How can I track what happens with my document?
- How can I see all the copies of my document?
- Can I track unprotected documents?