Shieldox for Windows
1. To check what version is currently running, simply Right-click the Shieldox Icon in the System Tray and click on [About]. A small window will open and the version number will appear at the top.
2. To download the latest client click on the following link:
3. Before running the installer make sure all Office and Chrome windows are closed.
4. Run the file, click on [Accept and Update]
5. After installation you may be required to sign in again or even re-verify your email address. This is a normal part of the security process.
Shieldox Chrome Extension
1. You can check what version is currently running by clicking on the shieldox icon in the top right toolbar.
2. If you have automatic updates enabled in your browser the extension should already be set to latest version. If a different version is listed just close any open chrome windows and after re-opening the new version number should appear.
3. If automatic updates are not enabled, clicking on the version information will take you to our product page in the Chrome Web Store - click on [Update] to install the latest version.
4. Please note that next time you access your GoogleDrive / OneDrive folders you may be requested to sign in again or even re-verify your email address. This is a normal part of the security process.